If your item is faulty, there is a Freepost address you may use within the first month of purchase. Please contact us for the address.
The Freepost address is only for the use of returning faulty items from within the UK. When we receive the item back here it will be checked, if the item is not faulty and the Freepost address has been used, then there will be a charge of £3.50 plus vat for the cost of postage.
For those outside the UK we do not cover any postage charges to return items back to us under any circumstances.
Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 36 hours of being delivered.
Replacement faulty items will be sent free of charge within the first month of purchase.
All items that are returned as faulty MUST be thoroughly cleaned before returning. For reasons of hygiene, any item returned in a dirty condition will not be checked and the returned item will be refused. Postage costs will apply.
We offer a one-year warranty on everything, if the item develops a fault within three months, we can offer a refund or exchange, after three months, it is an exchange only.
Any products that are returned back to us and are not faulty and do not meet the returns policy will be held for 30 days. After 30 days if we have not had a response from you, the item will be destroyed, no refund will be given.
Policy In Depth
Due to the obvious health and hygiene implications with adult goods. For the goods to be returned if they are not broken the following terms must be met.
1. The goods must be unused.
2. The goods must be returned in original condition & packaging.
3. Goods that are not heat sealed in the box are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
4. Items supplied in sealed packaging that have been opened are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
5. The goods must be received back within 30 days from the day your customer received their order.
6. Lingerie and items of clothing must be returned unworn and still in its original packaging.
7. Any discrepancies or damaged items need to be reported within 36 hours of being delivered.
8. RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS: We only accept returns and replacements for items found to be faulty on delivery.
If we suspect that the goods have been used or any of the above conditions are not met, then we reserve the right to return the goods to you.
Postage & Packaging
On occasion, there may be times when parcels need to be dispatched back to you and further charges will apply.
Items received that are incorrect must not have the packing opened or tampered, we must be notified as soon as it is convenient, and we will advise full instructions for an exchange. Incorrect products received with security seals or sealed packaging which are opened cannot then be returned for an exchange.
If an item is returned and found not to be faulty. Your account will be charged postage to return the item if requested.
If the goods have been used or the above conditions are not met, we reserve the right to return the goods to you.